TradeTech Solutions is happy to collaborate with Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce and other organisations in hosting and promoting Virtual Events. These will create significant revenue-generating opportunities - as well as providing additional value-added services.
We have conducted a number of studies that show that there is massive potential for:
- Virtual Trade Missions - virtual events take out the often heavy financial risk of physical events.
- Virtual Trade Shows - both on a domestic and international basis. Given the flexibility and lower costs of virtual events, there are a host of opportunities to launch new trade shows - to the benefit of all concerned.
In both cases, physical events and bilateral visits can then take place, as and when the virtual event provides proof of sufficient support.
How do Virtual Exhibitions help Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce and their Members?
- One of the main roles of Trade Associations and Chambers of Commerce is to help their members increase sales and improve their supply chains. - That is the prime rationale behind the Virtual Exhibitions.
- New revenue streams can be generated - for all participants.
What does UMi\TTS bring to the table?
- We can create your own Entrance Lobby.
- We can provide the Conference Platform.
- We can provide information resources to enrich the services offered in the Entrance Lobby.
- We can assist with marketing (for example, we have access to the Kompass database of over 53 million companies in 70 countries).
- We can provide full operational support.
If you think this service could be of interest to you, just contact us at the helpdesk and we'll be in touch.