There are millions of Trade & Business Events held each year. The problem is finding the right ones for you to increase your sales and supply chain opportunities. You can't afford to miss out. To help you in your search for the right event for you, we would suggest that you check out the resources below. Furthermore, if your company organises these events, these resources often allow you to promote your event for free.
(If you need guidance on how to prepare for a trade show - then Trade Show Advisor is full of advice that you may find helpful.)
- Exhibitions.co.uk: Find an event.
- UK Trade Show Calendar: You can discover upcoming exhibitions at each of the UK's leading exhibition venues with details about the exhibition itself, places to stay, how to get there as well as top products for exhibition stands.
- Visit Britain: Business Events: One of our priorities is to grow the UK’s valuable business events sector by promoting its world-class destinations and venues, and driving more targeted international business events into the UK.
UK & International
- 10times: Over 2 million professional events are hosted for various topic, attracting over a billion knowledge audience around the world. We aim to ensure these events reach the right audience.
- AUMA: Contains information about all the dates, services provided and key figures for more than 5,000 exhibitions in Germany and other countries.
- B2B Trade Shows: Our website helps connect trade shows organizer and visitors or exhibitors. All Trade Show and Exhibition related resources will be available on our website.
- Bestrade: Find the best trade shows, expos & conferences for your business.
- Eventbrite: a global self-service ticketing platform for live experiences that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.
- EventsEye: The practical and reliable free Web source dedicated to key exhibitions & trade shows Worldwide.
- Internet Trade Shows List:
- InterFairs: Connecting businesses worldwide.
- JETRO: Online trade fair database - By Country/City.
- RXGlobal: RxGlobal produces over 400 events in 43 sectors in 22 countries. RXGlobal is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
- The Tradeshow Calendar: The Tradeshow Calendar is a global search engine of B2B trade exhibitions that provides links to thousands of official exposition websites.
- Trade Chakra
- Directory of business and trade events across the world.
- TradeFairDates: Sima Media offers a fast and detailed way to search for exhibitions by name, venue, date, industry and services.
- TradeFest: Discover trade shows and conferences worldwide, read thousands of verified reviews and start networking with attendees.
- TradeShow Handbook: "The world's most comprehensive online resource guide for the trade show, exhibition and event industry."